Monday, November 2, 2009

It's November...the count down is on

Well its offical, Halloween is done with! now on to....Christmas! In the midst of everything else that will be going on. But first we must get through moving...I can't tell you how much I hate moving. All the packing, stacks of boxes, frantic search for a new place to rent and not getting what we want, plus cleaning, dealing with a baby and a toddler...argh! Can I say stress? So the official hunt is on and we're counting down. We've seen a couple places already but they haven't been quite "right" so we'll keep looking and looking and looking...eventually something will come up. Gotta love the start of the month! But at least I get to start thinking about Christmas. I've made an executive decision to minimize the amount of presents we buy people this year (we have to buy gifts for 15+ people normally) and if they can't be made with items we have on hand or can get for cheap then well it's probably not happening. We're only going to buy for the kids if need be. We are planning on making a play kitchen out of recycled materials for L for Christmas. But it hasn't been started yet...someone procrastinates...We also might head up to Ikea and buy a few items for the kitchen for him. But I'm asking all the family to buy him kitchen items and playfood (felt, crocheted or wood would be awesome). And little A has her presents already, I've been picking things up through the year, she's getting the 25th anniversary edition of the Cabbage Patch Doll. I got her one that looks like her a little bit. It's cute and its the classic one which I love. Christmas has to be my other favorite time of the year, I can't wait to dig out the Christmas Music, decorations, and recipes!

No comments:

Post a Comment